Friday 13 February 2009

Day FortyFour

I arrived late at work today. It is one of the fringe benefits of flexible working hours. I value that a lot.

In the afternoon I had an incident. I had adjusted the disk configuration of the system I worked on and after a reboot I could no longer connect to it. The problem is the machine is a long way away (at least an air trip to abroad) so I have to wait until whoever can go to the machine's local terminal and correct the error. In the meantime, it is weekend :-)

At work I also renewed my membership of the "Old Men and Mobile Phones"-club. This happens, quite automatically, when you turn up at work and have forgotten the mobile at home. We do not have any other office phome system, so it does limit one a bit.

"Sweet:Desert" - What is that in the sidebar? Well, it does have an effect whether you loose weight or not. If I have had a bag of sweets, a cake with the afternoon tea, or a dessert, then it is noted as a "minus point" for the day. I will do so from time to time - after all I am not on any diet. But it must not end up something I do every day. Thus it is noted here. There will be a bad day tomorrow in that sense - long dinner on a family visit.
Weight: 97.9 Kg
Sweet: Desert

No comments:

Post a Comment