Monday 2 February 2009

Day ThirtyThree

Up in the morning and call the drainage company. "We will send a man around some time later today". Great they could come the same day, not so great I have to wait the whole day.

In he swimminghall, I managed to do one kilometer. Just as we got home and were thinking about the breakfast, the drainage guy arrived. He flushed and rinsed all the drain wells, and now it flows freely again, and that should be that. Of course, need to keep an eye on the drain well, and maybe in the summer I could dig it up and get a new one put in place.

Then I remembered to call the ISP Support. Bit of a wait on the telephone, though not bad, only a quarter hour or so. I briefly described my problem, and the conclusion was quick and simple; They will send a new router, my one is getting "too old". So on Wednesday or so.

Lastly I ordered wood for the fireplace. It is quite expensive, I think it is roughly the same as the district heating costs, to heat the house. On the other hand it is very cosy :-) ! When it is below zero and windy outside, then my radiators can not cope, and the house doesnt heat up proper. It is not "tightly" insulated, a bit of draught so we pay more for the heating than we should. On the other hand we do not have "stuffiness" or damp problems in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment