Thursday 12 February 2009

Day FortyThree - 99½ !

I was on the scales recently, weighing myself. I do not do that often these days. I know I am "little" over my ideal weight. What might be called "heavy", "chubby", "fat", "overweight" or downright "obese". I know, I know.

Our scales is a proper model, where you push the counter weight around until it balances. It is very sensitive and accurate. It balanced at the depressing weight of 99-and-a-half kilograms. I have always said a three digit weight is too much. I have got to pull myself together on this. This morning it showed a slightly better weight of 98.7. The loss is probably due to the late night yesterday, where I had missed dinner. I think one kilo swings are expected, dependning on whether I have been to the toilet or dehydrated due to too much coffe. In my opinion, claims like "I lost 200 gram yesterday" are therefore rubbish. But the trend of the curve is vital, and from now on must be downwards.

This blog is not to turn into another "slimmers dairy", but to keep my motivation high, I will put the daily weight in a sidebar of each entry. I have plans for other realted stuff, but all in good time. To give myself an easy start, I'll use the heavy weight from a couple of days ago as the starting point.
 Weight: 99+ Kg

No comments:

Post a Comment