Monday 16 March 2009

Day SeventyFive

Started the day with a run with the wife. I do not run any real distance, so it usually s a longish walk, interspersed with short runs. My wife could run the distance non-stop. I weighed myself carefully before and after and there was a difference of 0.7 kilos.

I use (misuse?) my time with computergames, and today I thought I would use the whole day, rather than just a few hours in the evening, just to get a thorough session. My wife decided to use the day to bake bread. We had closely watched a TV cooking series with just baking bread, and now some of the good ideas were going to be tried. She enjoyed herself with that, and then we had a good leisurly bread tasting session in the afternoon.

The fact that I have a day off every Monday, is not something our customers need to know. Our company has no switchboard, our cell phone numbers are public and customers call us directly. This means occasionally my Mondays are interrupted by a customer. If it is a simple question I handle it there and then, if it is longer than that I arrange for a colleague to take over. This Monday I had three of those.
Weight: 98.5 Kg
Portions: Double
Sweets: -

No comments:

Post a Comment