Tuesday 3 March 2009

Day SixtyTwo

We had to get up during the night a couple of times, as mour daughter threw up. It happens she sometimes gets an irritated stomach. Well, I did not have any particular appointments that day, whilst my wife did, so I stayed at home with my daughter. Normally it is not a problem to do that, but this day I could not do much else, apart fro being ready to leap up with bucket and aid when she threw up again. Which happened a few times. Fortunatly with each time there was less, if anything, to throw up (but that did not make it less unpleasant for her). Experience has shown us it is no good giving her anything to eat or drink while she is that way. Besides she does not want to eat or drink herself. Weight: (Cant remember) Kg
Portions: (Cant remember)
Sweets: (Cant remember)

No comments:

Post a Comment