Saturday 7 March 2009

Day SixtySix

When I got in the morning, the wife had made pancakes for breakfast. Nice. I then spent a couple of hours to clean and tidy the kitchen (had been a bit remis in doing that for a few days - it really piles up). Did the groceryshopping with my daughter, whilst the wife was at an afternoon reading in town.

I have to make 5 blog entries today. I did not have the time or drive to do them in the last four days. As I can set the publish date, though, all will look nice and tidy when I am done - one entry per day. It takes about a hour to do that much. Akthough I am writing todays entry already here in the afternoon, I expect nothing significant will happen as we end up watching TV. Well, I do have to make dinner first.
Weight: 98.4 Kg
Portions: Normal
Sweets: Some

No comments:

Post a Comment