Thursday 5 March 2009

Day SixtyFour

To ensure my daughter is fully recovered, they are staying at home. As I get ready to say farewell, my wife and my daughter are lying in the double bed, clearly intent on having a super cosy time. Well, good for them.

Back at work. Fortunatly I did not have a large backlog, so easy enough. I spend most of the day battleing some connection problem to reach a customer's machines. I don't really suceed, but it is not an urgent issue. I do briefly revisit my Norwegian/London machine for a minor adjustement and it breaks down again. Discouraging. I inform the customer that there is most probably something wrong in the network hardware and he has to get that fixed before I waste more his money. It ends up being nearly 7pm before I leave for home.
Weight: (didn't weigh) Kg
Portions: Normal
Sweets: A small bag at work

No comments:

Post a Comment