Sunday 8 March 2009

Day SixtySeven

During the morning my wife and I take our daughter to the local school where she participates in some gymnastics group. We keep the large ghettoblaster music monster for the group at out home, as we live the closest, so that has to be carried to and fro.

This meant the wife and I had a few hours without our daughter, so we went to brunch at the café. A quick call to our son, and he could fortunatly join us. My wife decided on having only a single cup of coffe, as she had had breakfast before we went out.

In the afternoon some family called and invited themselves over. They brought along some homemade cake with homegrown fruit, so the afternoon was spent chatting about this and that.

Dinner was my turn, and it was traditional pork roast. Minor disaster - I miscalculated the time. Although the potates etc had had enough time in the oven, the roast was too rare. The indidvidual slices thus had a quick trip in the microwave, although this makes the pieces a little soggy.
Weight: ? Kg
Portions: Normal
Sweets: Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment