Friday 6 March 2009

Day SixtyFive

At work, business as usual. It being a Friday tough, it starts with a morning meting with bread and Danish and a good chat with all. I spend too much of the day fighting connection problems, but get them solved. The net work done for the customer was marginal. I also managed to get my SQLExpressServer to work in my virtual machine, so I experiment a bit with that, too. It is a another piece of software that I need to know.

At home, after dinner, I briefly go out to get some more wood for the fireplace. When I get in the wife looks disapointed - she had hoped when she heard the fonrt door open, that I was on my way to the corner store for some sweets as we lounge in fron t of the TV. Well, later i sneaked out quietly and came back with a good one and a half kilos of it.
Weight: (Didnt weight) Kg
Portions: Normal
Sweets: Danish in the morning; A cake with the lunch; Lots sweets in front of the TV

No comments:

Post a Comment