Sunday 18 January 2009

Day Eighteen

So far, a normal (sun)day, and yet:

This morning the wife and I went to the swiminghall, and got 30 minutes exercise, followed by lazy wallowing in the sauna, and likewise doing very little when we got home.

I am reinstalling Windows on the new machine, this time with a danish version. The wife fetched our daughter, and now they're on a quick nip down to the local café, and I'll join them shortly.

While the big machine is digesting one CD after another with windows, drivers and programs, I am writing these lines on the laptop. The evening will be busy enough, I am cooking, so I thought I'd write this days blog now (afternoon)

By the way, should any of you have set up RSS feeds, then I appologise now, as I will be doing minor edits to the previous 5 days to remove various typos, thus possibly confusing your download.

No comments:

Post a Comment