Saturday 31 January 2009

Day ThirtyOne

[This is the real ThirtyOne]

A "busy " Saturday. Got woken up by the wife, when she returned from her morning exercise run, a little after nine o'clock, where I jumped out of bed to call the ISP to get the problem of yesterday sorted out. I guessed they would exchange the unit (it is theirs after all) but the support guy just went ahead with a total reset and reconfigured it. I could just call again if it did not help. Hrmph.

My daughter was going to bowling with a few of similar kids so my wife and I drove her there at 11 o'clock. Then we had a few hours until 3 o'clock for the pickup again. So we went to a new(ish) shopping centre in the arfea (Spinderiet) for a brunch, then onwards to a small(ish) conferenace centre where there was a "Wellness Exhibition". This consisted of near-touch healing, stones with energy, and biodynamic-cosmic cremes or herbal teas and such like. I bought on small stone for 10 DKK .. it was pretty. We also manged a quick rush through a supermarked for some evening meal stuff prior to picking up our daughter. They said she scored best.

Back at home, I had to spend a few hours to reconfigure the router with my choice of securty setup, MAC adresses, NAT passthrough and that sort of stuff, that got lost during the mornings reset (and which he forgot to mention). It is also is usually my day to make dinner. I then realized I had gotten a few days behind in my blog so that is what I am doing whilst the TV drones on behind me with the National Grand Prix song contest to decide who will represent Denmark for the European final.

No comments:

Post a Comment