Saturday 17 January 2009

Day Seventeen (Fifteen)

[This belongs to Day Fifteen]

Because of I was early in bed the night before, I woke early. Instead of just turning round and sleep on, I decided to stand up, make the kitchen completely clean, and then look a little more at the computer problem. Found out how to get the sound come out of the front jacks, but then it would not disable the rear jacks. It could live with that, but on the front there was only sound on one channel, so the front panel has a fault (and probably that fault is also the reason that it can not switch between the front and rear) Back to the shop on Monday.

Managed to make some morning tea and servers it to the wife as she got up. After a short but refreshing shower, I could start Day Two in my course (continued from day thirteen). I got out of the door a bit late, was further delayed in traffic, and when I arrived at the guest parking I saw the last slot being taken. So I had to drive around a little in the area (Christianshavn in Copenhagen) but was lucky to find a place not too far away and could then begin the course "only" an hour late (not something to be proud of).

Was there some more fiddling with the computer that night? Yes, a little, very little. I thought: another early evening and then I could do more in peace and quiet in the early morning, and therefore went to bed early (and forgot to blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment