Saturday 17 January 2009

Day Seventeen (Sixteen)

[This belongs to Day Sixteen]


It was the alarm clock that got me up that morning, not before (as was planned). Moring and getting off was "normal". Safely arrived at the office, I miss my wallet (with the drivinglicense and all that stuff). Sadly, I'll need it when I probably have to do a little shopping on the way home. I needed to discuss some stuff with a colleague, so I suggest we keep our little meeting in my car while I take a quick round trip home. I somehow manage to forget my PIN of the petrol card when I needed to fill up the car, so another round trip home to find the letter with the PIN code. At least we got to talk about all that needed work, so all this whimsical driving around did not wast any time.

The main work of today was to use some 10-15 years old software to move data from it to newer systems. Actually quite a challenge, but there was two of us to guess our way thorugh the old menus. It was a well-deserved "Thank God its Friday"-beer at the day's end.

At home an ordinary Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment